Monday, May 7, 2012

Welcome to our Craziness!

This blog has been a long time in the coming, and I can't promise I'll  be consistent or outrageously original in my postings, but I promise to share what I can, when I can.


Long story short, I never expected to end up a stay-at-home mom, let alone to two kids that are only 14 months apart.  My life went from easy to absolutely insane in about .5 seconds, and I found that suddenly, things like knowing how to cook a meal, clean the house, and be "crafty", in more than one way, were a necessity.  I did NOT welcome this with open arms, but as the past year or so has progressed, I've managed to dive in with vigor.


This blog was made to recreate little tips and tricks I've learned along the way, successes as well as disasters, primarily in the kitchen.


Cooking began as my arch nemesis and has slowly morphed into my part-time lover.  I can't say I'm any sort of advanced chef...but I'm a mom.  A busy mom.  And busy moms HAVE to get creative.  So hopefully in the blogs to follow you'll find a little inspiration, some new tips and tricks (especially to others with kids) some time savers and some healthy hints....plus whatever else tickles my fancy.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment